IF YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE HAS BEEN HACKED OR COMPROMISED, PLEASE READ BELOW.
Please provide any symptoms your WordPress website is having . We do understand that some times this may be difficult or not possible to figure out what is going on, but every little bit of detail will help.
- Describe what is happening to/on your website.
- Are strange characters appearing on your website.
- Error Messages for website, like 404, 500 etc
- Browser displays “Error Establishing a Database Connection“.
- Can’t Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Website is not responding / very slow / timing out.
- Website users alerting you of issues, what are these issues.
- Hosting provider says your website has Malware on it or has been hacked.
- Hosting provide has shutdown your website due to hacker/malware compromise.
- WordPress, Plugins & Themes out of date.
- Website users report a Google warning box pop up in there browser.
- Website has propaganda banners and links to other websites on it.
- Website playing odd music.
- People reporting you are sending out SPAM.
- Strange Blogs appearing that you didn’t write.
BE SAFE. Please do not send any login or password details in this form. Website access will be asked for on completion of your order, where you will be directed to a “Private & Confidential Encrypted Information Request” form.